Families who need help finding meals for their children ages 18 and younger can text FOODNC to 877-877 to …
Learn More Using the Resources Below
County Extension Programs
Custom Tools for Growers
- Extension Entomology - Insect Biology and Management
- Extension Plant Pathology
- Industrial Hemp
- NC Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
- Official Variety Testing
- Organic Commodities
- Peanut Growers Information
- Tobacco Growers Information
More Extension Programs at NC State University
- Agriculture and Resource Economics Extension
- Crop and Soil Sciences
- NC State Plant Disease and Insect Clinic
- NC Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education Program
Partnerships and Organizations
- Center for Environmental Farming Systems (CEFS)
- NC Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
- NCSU/USDA Forage Program
Publications, Information, and News
Recent Publications related to Field Crops
This manual, updated every year, covers pesticide use and safety information, chemical application equipment, fertilizer …
This publication covers disease control in a variety of crops.
This publication explains plant growth regulators for a variety of crops.
This publication covers chemical weed control and weed response to a variety of crops.
This publication covers insect control in a variety of crops, as well as household pests.
This publication offers fertilizer suggestions for a variety of crops, including field, pasture and hay …
This factsheet discusses glufosinate injury on soybean.
This factsheet discusses glyphosate injury on soybean.