Tractor Supply Company and the 4-H Paper Clover Campaign

— Written By

Tractor Supply Company’s Paper Clover Campaign begins April 28, 2021! This fundraiser will last until May 9th. 100 percent of the funds raised go to 4-H youth. 90% of donations directly support 4-H youth in the state it was raised, while the remaining 10% supports national 4-H programming. If you are visiting a local store, purchase a paper clover to support 4-H! See the link below for more details.

4-H and Tractor Supply Company

TSC Clover Paper Clover

Written By

Bailey McGill, N.C. Cooperative ExtensionBailey McGillExtension Agent, 4-H Youth Development Call Bailey Email Bailey N.C. Cooperative Extension, Surry County Center
Posted on Apr 27, 2021
Was the information on this page helpful? Yes check No close
Scannable QR Code to Access Electronic Version