Extension Master Gardener Volunteers
Become a Master Gardener Volunteer!
Would you like to get involved with the community? Do you love gardening? Are you interested in sharing your knowledge with others? If so, you should become a Master Gardener Volunteer!
Master Gardener Volunteers are people just like you who have an interest in gardening and wish to share their knowledge with others through volunteering with Cooperative Extension’s consumer horticulture education program.
If you have any questions please contact Joanna Radford, Surry County Cooperative Extension Horticulture Agent, at (336) 401-8025 or by email at email@example.com.
- 2018 Master Gardener Workshop Schedule
- What does it mean to be an Extension Master Gardener?
- Master Gardener Responsibilities
- Master Gardener Program Brochure
- Master Gardener Application
- Extension Master Gardener – State Program
- Surry County Master Gardener Newsletter Spring
- Surry County Master Gardener Newsletter Fall
- 2018 Master Gardener Time Sheet