Fall Into Soup
Fall (Autumn) is one of the four seasons of the year and the time of year that transitions summer into winter. Along with the leaves changing color, the temperatures are growing colder and it is a great time for your favorite soups. When you are in need of something comforting, soup is always a good answer! Try this quick and easy vegetable soup.
Quick and Easy Vegetable Soup
- 1 (16 oz.) bag frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 (46 oz.) can tomato juice
- 1 (3 oz.) package Ramen Oriental noodles without the flavoring packet
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Combine frozen mixed vegetables and tomato juice in a 5-quart pot.
- Heat to boiling, add noodles, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder.
- Simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve and enjoy!